Advantages of plasterer:
1. Project date can be greatly advanced: single project can achieve excellent project.
2. A wall plasterer can work for 10 craftsmen: no scaffolding, saving construction cost.
3. Special chute, special steel wire rope: stable operation, no wire dropping, continuous wire, no wire jamming.
4. Perpendicularity, flatness and less manual error: reduce the labor intensity of craftsman and improve work efficiency.
5. Double motor split operation: the lifting is uniform and stable, the operation and wall painting are completed independently, and the wall surface is smooth and bright.
6. No landing ash: save water and materials, about 20% less than the artificial ash, and reduce the construction cost by about 1%.
7. Light and convenient: it is widely used in interior and exterior decoration of houses, saving time, labor and materials, greatly reducing the labor intensity of workers and improving work efficiency.
8. Unique lifting clutch device: it reduces the trouble of wall plasterer equipped with multiple sets of pillars, and can paint walls of any height.
9. The bonding force is greater than the artificial strength: it has the function of slurry lifting in the production process, and two people a day can produce 400m2 inner wall.
10. The full-automatic wall plasterer has the advantages of labor-saving, profit-saving, small size and convenient movement: simple operation, high efficiency, material saving, time saving, power saving, water saving, cost reduction, strong adhesion, no floor ash, long service life, etc.
11. The application of the plaster machine does not need to be scarred and leveled: no dead angle, no crack, no ash leakage, doors, windows, columns, internal and external corners are painted freely, and the mortar flow and speed can be adjusted at will, which is more than ten times the efficiency of manual wall painting. The quality of the wall painting meets or exceeds the national excellent engineering standards, improving the engineering quality and reducing the engineering time.